This workshop will help your staff become better, more confident writers – whether it’s for your website, intranet, email marketing, e-newsletter or social media platforms.
This writing for the web course covers:
- how and why people read differently online
- crafting short sentences
- writing in plain English
- headlines that work for both search engines and users
- creating persuasive intros
- formatting copy – from bullet points to subheads
- writing links (and why “click here” links are a mistake)
- how to structure copy
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
A writing for the web course customised for you
This course will be tailored to deliver exactly what you want.
Exercises and examples can be based on your content if you choose.
Delivered on your premises anywhere in New Zealand
My partner is a Kiwi who always wants an excuse to fly back to New Zealand – so I’m happy to run the workshop at your office (or anywhere you choose).
Most workshops run for a day, but half-day and two-day courses are also popular.