Teach your staff how to write compelling copy – whether it’s for your public site, intranet, email marketing or social media.
This writing for online course covers:
- how and why people read differently online
- crafting short sentences
- writing in plain English
- headlines that work for both search engines and users
- creating persuasive intros
- formatting copy – from bullet points to subheads
- writing links (and why “click here” links are a mistake)
- how to structure copy
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
A writing course customised for you
This isn’t a cookie cutter course – instead, the content will be tailored to suit you and your content.
Exercises will be threaded throughout the course and can even be based upon your copy.
Delivered on your premises anywhere in New Zealand
My workshops can run anywhere you choose – whether it’s a venue near your office or in your boardroom.
Most workshops run for a day, but half-day and two-day courses are also popular. Contact me using the form below and we can discuss your situation.